The first impression is the only impression! By the time a potential buyer has walked thru the front yard, front door and into your home – they have already made up their mind. While empty rooms can make it hard for buyers to envision, cluttered rooms will only clutter their brains!
Some easy tips to help sell your home:
1. Clean up your yard, make repairs, freshen up your front door.
2. Turn on your lights. Especially in those dark corners!
3. Play some soft music and if you have time, nothing is better than the smell of baked cookies!
4. Candles and a fire in the fireplace makes people feel at home and relaxed.
5. Fresh flowers on the dining table always add to the ambiance.
6. Remove clutters, too many photos on walls, tables and refrigerators!