As an NAR Green Designee and Interior Designer, I am here to assist homeowners in identifying green features, building methods and materials to construct healthier homes. I can be a resource for you finding green mortgage options, realize benefits of energy audits understand and improve water and air quality and see short and long term value of a green home with government incentives encouraging green homes. We also assist with LEED for homes Certification Program.
- Master Degree in Ecological Design – currently with SFIA
- NAR Green Realtor
- Certified Interior Designer
- Active investor, currently own several properties out of state.
- GRI designation, less than 4 % of Realtors have this.
- SRES designation, less than 3% of Realtors have this.
- e-PRO Technology Certification Program designation, less than 5% of Realtors have this.
- CCIM Candidate, (Certified Commercial Investment member), less than 1% of Realtors have this.
- Business and Marketing Degree from University of Oslo, Norway
Member of Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce, WIB (Women in Business), Women’s Council of Realtors, Santa Cruz Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Board of Trustee Member on SCARHF (Santa Cruz Association of Realtors Housing Foundation). SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist), e-PRO (Technology Certification Program) and GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute) accreditation. Member of Santa Cruz Real Estate Investment Group, Host of “Profitable Real Estate Investing” seminar in 2005, NCIDQ (Licensed Interior Designer). Business and Marketing Degree from Oslo, Norway. CCIM Candidate (Certified Commercial Investment Member), Trustee on the Santa Cruz Housing Foundation